Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 1 Mac Attack 1 - Activity 4 : End-of-Day Reflection

Reflection Questions

  1. What have you done today?
  2. What have you learnt today?
  3. Why did you choose to come to SST?
  4. What are your aspirations as a member of the SST family?
  5. How have you grown from the activities conducted today? Use one of the pictures from the PICASA album which best illustrates your growth (especially in relation to the 3Rs).
Answer:

Today I played some games with my classmates and PSLs. I also learnt some SST cheers and a dance.
I chose SST as my choice of choice as I like their method of learning.
I want to learn more about the learning device and more about my classmates.
I have learnt more about the three Rs which Mr Tan talk about.
I have grown more from the lesson today as I know now the rights, roles and responsibilities that everyone has.

No comments:

Post a Comment